This is our journey.....My name is Catrina and my husband is A.J. We have known each other since we were kids. We are a fun loving soccer playing, sports fanatic family. We started this journey together and had no idea where it was going to take us. But here we are...enjoying a crazy fun always on the run household.
Twins
Bryce and Keegan....they are 5 years old and are best of friends but so different. Bryce loves to build, color, read and loves to talk and ask a million questions! He's so sweet, outgoing and can be talked into doing just about anything! Keegan is the oldest by one minute. He loves that he's the oldest and makes sure Bryce knows it! Although he's the oldest Bryce is the leader Keegan is very quiet and yields with caution in everything that he does. Keegan loves to play sports and loves to be outdoors and is daddy's little side kick! These two little guys were the start of the best thing that ever happened to us!
3 year old Quads
Grace,Connor,Elizabeth and Dylan.....Lizzy is the oldest and the leader of the group. Gracie is the girly girl....she always has to get her way. Connor is our challenging one....he likes to get his way and if something or someone makes him mad..then look out! Then you have Dylan or as we call him "The Dog". He gets into everything he shouldn't and if you don't see him then always worry because chances are he did something he knew he wasn't suppose to do. These guys are so funny and keep us laughing and at times we do loose our minds. If one isn't thinking of it the other one is! Overall, they are great kids but get them together and there's bound to be complete emotional breakdowns, yelling and crying...but we get through it. I've been blessed to have seven healthy vibrant kids.
Cole
This little man was a wonderful surprise to us! After having Twins and Quads we were done.....so we thought. We had to use fertility with them so we knew the chances were slim to none for me to have any more kids without using fertility medicine. So when I found out I was pregnant with this little miracle guy I was shocked! But he happens to be the best thing that came along in all our lives. While I didn't understand why this happened to me and I was numb to the thought of going through another pregnancy and having 7 kids (what's one more at that point..right?).Well it was just overwhelming....but I learned that everything happens for a reason. Shortly after I found out that we were bringing another child into this world...we found out that we were going to lose my dad to a horrible disease called ALS. So in the midst of everything God gave us a miracle that got my family through the passing of my dad. My dad was so proud and loved all 15 grandkids....When this little man was born he got to meet his side kick. This boy looked and still looks just like my dad! So were thankful that Mr. Cole came into this family. I like to think he's our "little healer" He is what got all of us through the most difficult time in our life. Cole is the funniest, smartest little 18 month old. He LOVES his siblings and they cater to him and that's why he gets the title of "little boss man!" I live for my kids and I’m so proud to call all 7 of them my kids! They are my miracles!!
They are sooo sweet. Send me a picture for the top & I'll build your blog header:)
ReplyDelete