Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beginings.....

So I really had no idea where to even start or what to even blog about. I decided to start blogging because I thought it would be a great way to journal about my kids and my daily life and allow friends and family to get updates on my kids. I read many blogs but never thought about blogging myself....maybe it was fear? I know that sounds crazy but putting your life out there and knowing others will be reading it and having opinions about it good and bad just makes me nervous....but i thought about this and it's not for people out there of course if you want to come along for the ride and get an insight into my life I welcome you! But this is for my 7 amazing kids we have something unique here and i want them to ....someday be able to look back on this journal and enjoy what their journey here on earth was like.....it's all about the memories!


The Motter Bunch! All nine of us! No we weren't sweating by the fire behind us trying to get a quick family picture with all of us looking at the camera..NOPE not us! I wasn't roasting like a marshmallow thinking i might catch on fire Nope not me!Come family picture time our main goal is to not throw one of the kids into a meltdown. so...Thank God for Candy! So.....I declare this picture a SUCCESS!

Cat

3 comments:

  1. They all appear to be looking in the direction of the camera in your family pic, I'd call that a success! What a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! you are a natural blogger. Beautiful stories & beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog Cat....LOVE YOU GUYS!!! just saw you Friday and already miss all of yous :-)

    ReplyDelete