Saturday, February 27, 2010

PARADISE. SWEET BEAUTIFUL PARADISE.


















So I'm thinking back about a month ago when we went to Cabo! The picture above was taken when we were sitting in the Detroit airport waiting for our plane. We were going on zero hours of sleep. The trip was AWESOME!!! We had such a great time. Although we missed our kids it was a good break for AJ and I to spend some time as husband and wife. Not parents of 7 kiddos. We had a great time with our Aflac friends! Our or should I say my day consisted of sitting my bum on a chair by the pool.....It was so nice to relax. Cabo was amazing and I would love to someday go back and take the kids.....they would have LOVED it! So we made it back safe and now back to reality. Even though I loved my paradise...I'm right where I want to be enjoying my crazy life. Trading in the sounds of the ocean for sounds of screaming kids, Trading in the sounds of "Hey Catrina" for the sounds of "Hey mom" and trading in people waiting on me and cleaning up (was nice and a good break for me) but now I'm right where I'm suppose to be....Loving my kids!



GOODBYE CABO!


HELLO SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!

CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment